Mediwave Ultrasound Therapy is a relatively new, non-invasive therapeutic intervention, without the dangers of a surgical procedure and postoperative pain.
Shockwaves produced by Mediwave machines are used to treat a wide range of conditions that require nerve regrowth, bone and wound healing, tendon repair, and muscle spasm reduction.
Ultrasound shockwaves are very powerful due to their high energy and pinpoint focus. These qualities promote activation of the healing cascade, enhanced blood flow, and tissue regeneration. It can also be easier to locate deeper, painful, diffuse trigger points with shockwaves than with manual techniques alone.
Mediwave Ultrasound Therapy is used to treat:
Muscular Trigger Points
Heel and other bone spurs
Knee Pain – Patellar Tendonitis, Runner’s Knee
Elbow Pain – Golfer’s Elbow, Tennis Elbow
Shoulder Pain – Frozen Shoulder, Rotator Cuff problems
Issues requiring Human Cellular Tissue Product (HCTP) intervention – assists with injection effectiveness
Mediwave Ultrasound Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction
* Improve blood flow to the penis by repairing and stimulating formation of new blood vessels
* Break up adhesions and scar tissue that can be contributing to penile curvature and reduced blood flow
* Can be used as stand alone treatment or in conjunction with the P-shot
* Well researched – up to 70% improvement rate in Erectile Dysfunction
* Can also be used to improve sensation in the absence of Erectile Dysfunction
* 6 private treatments, 5-10 minutes in length, typically once a week in the office
* Non-invasive – only topical and/or local lidocaine and cream applied to numb area prior to procedure
* Safe – minimal to no side effects and no restriction of sexual activity
* Long-lasting – effects can be seen within 3-4 weeks and will last up to 3 years
* Performed by a Nurse Practitioner with over 13 years of experience in sexual health
If you suffer from any of the conditions above and would like to see if this therapy could work for you, call Elevate Medical today at 720.907.6767.